Deep in the Texas Hill Country, a homeowner wanted to create a special place to entertain family and friends. They built a new custom home featuring one-of-a-kind furnishings, premium entertainment spaces, and unique artwork reflecting the homeowner’s interest in Roman mythology. To create a completely personalized home automation experience, the owners worked with Service Tech, a Ketra dealer, to design an integrated smart home solution to meet their vision.
1. Create an environment that makes the family feel more connected to nature and the outdoors.
2. Create an immersive experience for the homeowners and their guests inside the various entertainment and media rooms.
3. Showcase distinctive focal points, rich colors, and fine finishes, with high quality lighting.
4. Produce a fully integrated space that can be easily controlled by the homeowner.
1. Throughout the home, Ketra fixtures deliver dynamic, natural light to bring the outdoors inside.
2. In the channel listening and theater rooms, Ketra’s warm dimming and color tunable capabilities set the mood for an immersive media experience.
3. Color around the home is brought to life -- cove lighting with finely tuned optics accentuate the hand-painted ceiling mural in the library. Vibrancy control beautifully renders the blue vein granite countertops in the kitchen.
4. Ketra lighting is easily controlled by Lutron's HomeWorks QS system via Palladiom keypads.
Ketra’s premium lighting enabled Service Tech to implement a solution that strikes a balance between high performance and fun. Every corner of this unique custom home is filled with the perfect light. When the home theater is in use, the room’s decorative lighting turns off while the ambient light transitions to red, ensuring optimal viewing. Rich colors and finishes are rendered beautifully under Ketra’s natural light and finely-tuned vibrancy control. The result is a superior, custom lighting experience that is integrated with the complete home automation system delivered by Service Tech.